Gizoogle up in this thread

karmahurts

Now I know I have taken a bit of a break. Hell I should be hittin dat shizzle on a essay muthafuckin right now, nahmeean, biatch? But I be here ta share dis bit of knowledge I just found up bout dat a shitload of yo ass may already know, nahmeean?

TRANSLATION:
Now I know I have taken a bit of a break. Hell I should be working on an essay right now. But I am here to share this bit of knowledge I just found out about that some of you may already know.

www.gizoogle.net

Take text, a website, or google something and it will be gizoogle-fied.

Have fun, Crew9000

Gettysburg Address:

Four score n' seven muthafuckin years ago our fathers brought forth on dis continent, a freshly smoked up nation, conceived up in Liberty, n' dedicated ta tha proposizzle dat all pimps is created equal.

Now our crazy-ass asses is engaged up in a pimped out civil war, testin whether dat nation, and any hood so conceived n' so dedicated, can long endure. Our thugged-out asses is kicked it wit on a pimped out battle-field of dat war. Our thugged-out asses have come ta dedicate a portion of dat field, as a final restin place fo' em whoz ass here gave they lives dat that hood might live. It be altogether fittin n' propa dat our crazy-ass asses should do this.

But, up in a larger sense, our crazy-ass asses can not dedicate -- our crazy-ass asses can not consecrate -- our crazy-ass asses can not hallow -- dis ground. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Da brave men, livin n' dead, whoz ass struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our skanky juice ta add and detract. Da ghetto will lil note, nor long remember what tha fuck our crazy-ass asses say here yo, but it can never forget what tha fuck they did here. It is fo' our asses tha living, rather, ta be dedicated here ta tha unfinished work which they whoz ass fought here have thus far so nobly advizzled. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! It is rather fo' our asses ta be here dedicated ta tha pimped out task remainin before our asses -- dat from these honored dead our crazy-ass asses take increased devotion ta dat cause fo' which they gave tha last full measure of devotion -- dat our crazy-ass asses here highly resolve dat these dead shall not have took a dirt nap up in vain -- dat dis nation, under Dogg, shall gotz a freshly smoked up birth of freedom -- n' dat posse of tha gangstas, by tha gangstas, fo' tha gangstas, shall not perish from tha earth.

Aragorn's Speech:

Sonz of Gondor, muthafucka! Of Rohan, muthafucka! My fuckin bruthas. I peep up in yo' eyes tha same stupid-ass fear dat would take tha heart of mah crazy ass fo' realz. A dizzle may come when tha courage of Men fails, when our crazy-ass asses forsake our playaz n' break all bondz of fellowshizzle yo, but it aint dis dizzle fo' realz. An hour of wolves n' shattered shieldz when tha Age of Men comes crashin down yo, but it aint dis day, muthafucka! This dizzle our crazy-ass asses fight, muthafucka! By all dat yo ass hold dear on dis phat earth, I bid yo ass stand, Men of tha Westside!

Unbenannt.png

Wikipedia for Facebook:
Facebizzle be a hood net makin moves service launched up in February 2004, owned n' operated by Facebizzle, Inc.[5] Az of September 2012, Facebizzle has over one bazillion active playas,[6] mo' than half of em rockin Facebizzle on a mobile device.[7] Users must regista before rockin tha crib, afta which they may create a personal flava, add other playas as playas, n' exchange lyrics, includin automatic notifications when they update they flava fo' realz. Additionizzlely, playas may join common-interest user groups, organized by workplace, school and college, and other characteristics, n' categorize they playaz tha fuck into listz like fuckin "Muthafuckas From Work" and "Close Hommies".

A dunno what to jabber about. ( I am terrible at this )
So I will just talk of da muthafucking pussay!

I don't mind gettin' some pussay in ma muthfacking crib.........

Da Beginning

1 In tha beginning Dogg created tha heavens n' tha earth. 2 Now tha earth was formless n' empty, darknizz was over tha surface of tha deep, n' tha Spirit of Dogg was hovering over tha waters.

3 And Dogg holla'd, “Let there be light,” n' there was light. 4 Dogg saw dat tha light was phat, n' he separated tha light from tha darkness. 5 Dogg called tha light “day,” n' tha darknizz he called “night.” And there was evening, n' there was morning"the first day.

6 And Dogg holla'd, “Let there be a vault between tha waters ta separate gin n juice from water.” 7 So Dogg done cooked up tha vault n' separated tha gin n juice under tha vault from tha gin n juice above dat shit. And it was so. 8 Dogg called tha vault “sky.” And there was evening, n' there was morning"the second day.

Da Beginning

1 In tha beginning Dogg created tha heavens n' tha earth. 2 Now tha earth was formless n' empty, darknizz was over tha surface of tha deep, n' tha Spirit of Dogg was hovering over tha waters.

3 And Dogg holla'd, “Let there be light,” n' there was light. 4 Dogg saw dat tha light was phat, n' he separated tha light from tha darkness. 5 Dogg called tha light “day,” n' tha darknizz he called “night.” And there was evening, n' there was morning"the first day.

6 And Dogg holla'd, “Let there be a vault between tha waters ta separate gin n juice from water.” 7 So Dogg done cooked up tha vault n' separated tha gin n juice under tha vault from tha gin n juice above dat shit. And it was so. 8 Dogg called tha vault “sky.” And there was evening, n' there was morning"the second day.
Holy fuck I just died.

This thing is the greatest thing ever invented.

Awwww shit, dawg! Looks like Google is overloaded right now. It happens.

Try again below, and we'll point yo ass at Bing.com instead.

OR enter a webpage address to get it tranzizzled.

My friend wrote me a bedtime story and we gizoogled it. Lol's were had.

So, my friend decided to gizoogle her tumblr which then turned the Fox Bed Time story i wrote yesterday into this majestic work of art:

Once there was dis mishievious fox. In a wide forest. This forest seemed ta go on n’ on forever, as far as our foxy lil playa was concerned. Y’all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! This fox luddd ta jump n’ play wit tha other muthafuckaz of tha forest yo, but her straight-up muthafuckin thang was ta scavenge.

this lil fox luddd not a god damn thang mo’ up in tha ghetto than ta collec’ pretty thangs, pretty rocks. pretty flowers, anythang dat dis fox found pretty her ass would scampa over n’ snatch it up in her grill.

One dizzle her ass was adventurin far tha fuck into tha forest, farther than her ass had ever gone before. It was beginin ta rain, n’ even thunder :s

It was a straight-up scary night. It was too late fo’ our fox playa ta make ti back ta tha safety of her burrow. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So her ass found a hole up in a big-ass oak. Oldskoola than any other tree dis fox knew

and dis fox knew all kindsa muthafuckin trees

Inside was bigger than tha fox ever imagined. Y’all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Biatch couldn’t even peep tha other side it was so big. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So while it was stormy n’ wet foxy decided ta explore dis freshly smoked up tree cave.

Guess what, muthafucka! Biatch strutted n’ strutted until her paws was so straight-up sore. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Biatch was gettin tired. Y’all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Straight-up chilly. Just when her ass couldn’t open her eyes anymore her ass found a slick lil bed of leaves just muthafuckin right fo’ her size. With a sniff, n’ a pat of her paw Foxy was aiiight ta plop muthafuckin right on down n’ have some foxy dreams.

Guess what, muthafucka! Biatch had tha dopest dreams dat dis foxy has ever had. Y’all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Biatch dreamt of a purple rock dat was so smooth dat it sparkled up in tha sun n’ done cooked up everythang glow a light violet. Foxy wanted dis rock ta shine up in her burrow. It would keep her safe when it was dark n’ rainy.

When foxy woke up tha room seemed different. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Biatch sniffed around n’ caught ahold of a strange sent fo’ realz. A sweet busted dat foxy’s nozzle had never wiffed before.

Guess what, muthafucka! Biatch just HAD ta find where it was commin from. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Biatch followed it all up in tha tree, down a hole, over roots, all up in vines, takin mighty fox leeps over cracks up in tha ground nuff times her length.

Always keepin tha busted infront of her muthafuckin ass.

Until her ass finally came ta tha end. Y’all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! In a massive clearin of chronic grass, tha chronicest dat foxy ever saw, her ass saw tha stone of her dreams fo’ realz. As her ass strutted nearer her ass fuckin started ta feel happier than her ass had ever felt, calm, her paws didn’t hurt n’ her ass didn’t even feel up of breath from all tha hustlin n’ scampering.

Guess what, muthafucka! Biatch strutted closer n’ as her ass did, flowerz of all flavas n’ scentz fuckin started ta bloom around her muthafuckin ass. Fillin her nozzle wit da most thugged-out dunkadelic aromas. Everywhere Foxy turned a freshly smoked up smell. Foxy jumped here n’ there tryin ta smell every last muthafuckin rose, tulip, daffodil, lilac, daisy, etc but there was just too nuff flowers.

Until foxy realized her ass was muthafuckin right up in front of tha rock dat shines so brightly. With such a deep violet sparkle. Foxys eyes fuckin started ta feel heavy yet again. I aint talkin’ bout chicken n’ gravy biatch fo’ realz. And her ass stepped around ta make her bed, n’ foxy slept, n’ dreamt da most thugged-out dope dreams. Because afta all her adventurin foxy finally realized tha gem was callin her home.

This was a triumph.
I be bustin a note here: BIG-ASS SUCCESS.
Itz hard ta overstate mah satisfaction.
Aperture Science
Our thugged-out asses do what tha fuck our crazy-ass asses must
Cuz our crazy-ass asses can.
For tha phat of all of us.
Except tha ones whoz ass is dead.
But therez no sense bustin up like a biatch over every last muthafuckin mistake.
Yo Ass just keep on tryin till yo ass run up of cake.
And tha Science getz done.
And yo ass cook up a neat gun.
For tha gangstas whoz ass is still kickin it.
I be not even supa pissed.
I be bein so sincere muthafuckin right now, nahmeean?
Even though yo ass broke mah heart.
And capped mah dirty ass.
And tore mah crazy ass ta pieces.
And threw every last muthafuckin piece tha fuck into a fire.
As they burned it hurt cuz I was so aiiight fo' you!
Now these pointz of data cook up a dope line.
And we're up of beta.
We're releasin on time.
So I be GLaD. I gotz burned.
Think of all tha thangs our crazy-ass asses hustled
Go ahead n' leave mah dirty ass.
I be thinkin I prefer ta stay inside.
Maybe yo dirty ass is gonna find some muthafucka else ta help you.
Maybe Black Mesa
That was a joke.
HAHA, FAT CHIZZLE.
Anyway, dis cake is pimped out.
Itz so delicious n' moist.
Look at mah crazy ass still rappin'
When therez Science ta do.
When I look up there, it makes mah crazy ass GLaD I be not you.
I've experimentz ta run.
There is research ta be done.
On tha gangstas whoz ass is still kickin it.
And believe mah crazy ass I be still kickin it.
I be bustin Science n' I be still kickin it.
I feel dunkadelic n' I be still kickin it.
While yo ass is dyin I be bout ta be still kickin it.
And when yo ass is dead I is ghon be still kickin it.
Still kickin it.

This was a triumph.
I be bustin a note here: BIG-ASS SUCESS.
Itz hard ta overstate mah satisfaction.
Aperture Science
Our thugged-out asses do what tha fuck our crazy-ass asses must
Cuz our crazy-ass asses can.
For tha phat of all of us.
Except tha ones whoz ass is dead.
But therez no sense bustin up like a biatch over every last muthafuckin mistake.
Yo Ass just keep on tryin till yo ass run up of cake.
And tha Science getz done.
And yo ass cook up a neat gun.
I be not even supa pissed.
I be bein so sincere muthafuckin right now, nahmeean?
Even though yo ass broke mah heart.
And capped mah dirty ass.
And tore mah crazy ass ta pieces.
And threw every last muthafuckin piece tha fuck into a fire.
As they burned it hurt cuz I was so aiiight fo' you!
Now these pointz of data cook up a dope line.
And we're up of beta.
We're releasin on time.
So I be GLaD. I gotz burned.
Think of all tha thangs our crazy-ass asses hustled
Go ahead n' leave mah dirty ass.
I be thinkin I prefer ta stay inside.
Maybe yo dirty ass is gonna find some muthafucka else ta help you.
Maybe Black Mesa
That was a joke.
HAHA, FAT CHIZZLE.
Anyway, dis cake is pimped out.
Itz so delicious n' moist.
Look at mah crazy ass still rappin'
when therez Science ta do.
When I look up there, it makes mah crazy ass GLaD I be not you.
I've experimentz ta run.
There is research ta be done.
On tha gangstas whoz ass is still kickin it.
And believe mah crazy ass I be still kickin it.
I be bustin Science n' I be still kickin it.
I feel dunkadelic n' I be still kickin it.
While yo ass is dyin I be bout ta be still kickin it.
And when yo ass is dead I is ghon be still kickin it.
Still kickin it.
Fat chizzle

this lil fox luddd not a god damn thang mo’ up in tha ghetto than ta collec’ pretty thangs, pretty rocks. pretty flowers, anythang dat dis fox found pretty her ass would scampa over n’ snatch it up in her grill.

:D

SO I did this to my story that I'm writing, I think I'm going to have a stroke from laughing.

[collapse]
Crew Dead Thousand aka PAX Gone Wrong

Part 1: Yo Ass Made tha Cut

A drop of blood tricklez off tha tip of Michael’s alligator machete. Bent over leanin on his knees, his breath is heavy. There be a fragrizzle of decay n' mold festerin tha air, together they keep his ass gaspin fo' fresh air n' nearly vomiting. Both require too much juice. None of which he possesses all up in tha moment.
Finally afta catchin his breath, he standz straight yo. Dude looks over tha crew he’s gathered. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! His playaz briefly glizzle at his ass ta make shizzle he is ok, all tha while keepin a eye on tha surroundin area.
"Does dis ever end?", Michael axed. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Dude standz up on tha tip of his cold-ass toes n' looks around. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! His height gives his ass a slight advantage as he can peep mo' betta over tha pilez of corpses fo' realz. A familiar voice rings up behind his muthafuckin ass.
"It seems not", Tommy reckoned.
"Let’s keep moving, our crazy-ass asses need ta find a exit."

Part 2: Cold Feet

Some time before...

Da line ta git tha fuck into tha Boston Convention Centa be around tha block yo. Hundreds, maybe even thousandz of gangstas is waitin ta git in. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Da sun is providin just enough heat ta make yo ass open yo' jacket, then a breeze remindz yo ass Sprin hasn’t set up in yet. To add, dis area of Boston has a shitload of open water, tha wind is chilly n' bites just a bit.
"How tha fuck long do our crazy-ass asses have ta wait?" Tommy asks, "I’d like ta git up in already, I knew our crazy-ass asses should have stayed all up in tha Westsidein". Da Westsidein has a connectin bridge wit tha convention center, bustin gettin up in much easier. Tommy is probably straight-up patient yo, but tha cold is pushin his buttons, mo' so todizzle since he thought bustin open toed sandals would be a pimped out idea yo. Dude wanted ta be comfortable yo, but he didn’t know he’d be standin outside fo' hours.
An ambulizzle roars by, all traffic is still as they let tha speedin emergency vehicle all in.
"Look Tommy, tha whambulizzle is here fo' you", Orlando jestas wit Tommy. Tommy rolls his wild lil' fuckin eyes n' looks over at Michael. Michael switches his stupid-ass glizzle ta Orlando n' squints.
Orlando knows dat look, it’s tha look of disapproval. Orlando is used ta it n' knows he’s just givin his ass a hard time.
Da line begins ta move, n' at a like steady pace.
"Finally", Tommy sighs. Da line moves up.
Many thugz of Crew9000 is up in attendizzle, 30, a all time Crew9000 record. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Muthafuckas from all over tha ghetto flossed up ta hook up each other n' smoke up 3 dayz of geek n' gamin phatness. Casham flossed up from Austrailia. Yukyduky hails from Sweden. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So nuff struttz of thuglife under one roof, all united fo' one phat cause, ta geek out. If only tha ghetto’s posses flossed such combona n' unitizzle.
Da entrizzle ta tha PAX exhibit floor is extravagant dis year. But fuck dat shizzle yo, tha word on tha street is dat tha theme dat standz up da most thugged-out is zombies. Five major game is bein busted out, all featurin tha undead, all wit exhibitz at PAX. One of them, Da Horde, is up in straight-up early pimpment, n' rumors suggested they would feature a closed off demo area fo' realz. Anticipations is high n' so is spirits.
Once on tha convention floor, tha crew immediately started fo' tha swag bag line. One of PAX’s must do’s as inventory probably runs dry doggystyle. While on tha line, tha crew notices a big-ass military vehicle parked inside. Looks like some sort of carrier vehicle. Transportin phatz and troops.
"That must be fo' ‘Da Horde’" Chris says while he points. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Standin around tha vehicle is military personnel. Only two, they must be gangstas dressed up. Looks pretty convincing.

Somewhere else on tha convention floor.

"Hey, muthafucka! Where do yo ass be thinkin you’re going?" shoutz a securitizzle guard. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Da guard be average build, kind of lil' small-ass up in his wild lil' field of work yo, but it hasn’t been a problem fo' his muthafuckin ass fo' realz. At least until now, nahmeean, biatch? Da figure tha guard was shoutin at turns around. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! He’s bout 6 foot 2 n' well toned. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Dude could end tha guard up in a momentz notice.
"What’s it ta ya?" tha figure replies.
"This be a restricted area" tha guard retorts. "Only authorized personnel up in dis section." Da figure steps closer. "Sir, do not step any further!"
[/collapse]

LYRICS TO "NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP" Or RICK ROLL
We're no strangers ta ludd
Yo Ass know tha rulez n' so do I
A full commitmentz what tha fuck I be thankin of
Yo Ass wouldn't git dis from any other guy
I just wanna rap how tha fuck I be feeling
Gotta make yo ass understand

Never gonna give yo ass up
Never gonna let yo ass down
Never gonna run around n' desert you
Never gonna make yo ass cry
Never gonna say phatbye
Never gonna tell a lie n' hurt you

We've known each other fo' so long
Yo Crazy-Ass heartz been achin but
You're too shy ta say it
Inside our crazy-ass asses both know whatz been goin on
Our thugged-out asses know tha game n' we're gonna play it
And if yo ass ask mah crazy ass how tha fuck I be feeling
Don't tell mah crazy ass yo ass is too blind ta see

Never gonna say phatbye

Never gonna say phatbye

(Ooh, give yo ass up)
(Ooh, give yo ass up)
(Ooh)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give yo ass up)
(Ooh)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give yo ass up)

We've know each other fo' so long
Yo Crazy-Ass heartz been achin but
You're too shy ta say it
Inside our crazy-ass asses both know whatz been goin on
Our thugged-out asses know tha game n' we're gonna play it

I just wanna rap how tha fuck I be feeling
Gotta make yo ass understand

Never gonna say phatbye

Never gonna say phatbye

Never gonna say phatbye

Now, dis is tha rap all bout how
My fuckin thuglife gotz flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like ta take a minute
Just sit muthafuckin right there
I be bout ta rap how tha fuck I became tha pimp of a hood called Bel Air

In westside Philadelphia born n' raised
On tha playground was where I spent most of mah days
Chillin' up maxin' chillaxin' all def
And all shootin some b-bizzle outside of school
When a couple guys
Who was up ta no phat
Startin bustin shizzle up in mah hood
I gotz up in one lil fight n' mah mom gotz scared
Biatch holla'd 'You're movin' wit yo' auntie n' uncle up in Bel Air'

I begged n' pleaded wit her dizzle afta day
But her ass packed mah suite case n' busted mah crazy ass on mah way
Biatch gave mah crazy ass a kiss n' then her ass gave mah crazy ass mah ticket.
I put mah struttman on n' holla'd, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo dis is bad
Drankin orange juice up of a champagne glass.
Is dis what tha fuck tha gangstaz of Bel-Air livin like?
Hmmmmm dis might be aiiiight.

But wait, I hear tha prissy, bourgeois n' all that
Is dis tha type of place dat they should bust dis def cat?
I don't be thinkin so
I be bout ta peep when I git there
I hope they're prepared fo' tha pimp of Bel-Air

Well uh, tha plane landed n' when I came out
There was a dude whoz ass looked like a cop standin there wit mah name out
I ain't tryin ta git arrested yet.
I just gotz here!
I sprang wit tha quickness, like lightenin disrocked up

I whistled fo' a cab n' when it came near
Da license plate holla'd fresh n' it had dice up in tha mirror
If anythang I can say is dat dis cab was rare
But I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo cribs ta Bel-Air'