GLaDoS on iPhone 4S?

this comment on the video makes me sad :(
"Siri is fucking disgusting.

It was already available, then Apple bought it, removed it from the store, and rendered all previously purchased apps unusable. Now they make it hardware specific? It can run on 3GS and 4, so why make it 4S only?

Oh yeah, whoring.

mshartz5 6 days ago 25 "

It was already available, then Apple bought it, removed it from the store, and rendered all previously purchased apps unusable. Now they make it hardware specific? It can run on 3GS and 4, so why make it 4S only?

Oh yeah, whoring.

mshartz5 6 days ago 25 "
I didn't even know about that, but why would people be surprised? Apple do that all the time, they always make tiny upgrades in their phones so people buy them and they can get as much money as possible, like how their cameras were far behind the current ones a while back, and how they didn't allow 3G recording.

I didn't even know about that, but why would people be surprised? Apple do that all the time, they always make tiny upgrades in their phones so people buy them and they can get as much money as possible, like how their cameras were far behind the current ones a while back, and how they didn't allow 3G recording.
i didn't mean the fact that they tiny updates but that they actually removed the app from the store just to add it to the 4S...

Get a GOOD Android phone then you're definitely set up for life. My Nokia had RAM problems, now i can watch youtube and other streams without a special app!

Oh yeah, whoring.

mshartz5 6 days ago 25 "
It's true though. They are pretty ruthless when it comes to that stuff. It sucks even more that they agreed to allow apple do that when they put it on the store.

It's true though. They are pretty ruthless when it comes to that stuff. It sucks even more that they agreed to allow apple do that when they put it on the store.
Yeah, if it were me, I'd hold off from putting something like that in the store until Apple had made something similar, not so much like voice control. But then I guess there wouldn't be much competition would there..

Yeah, if it were me, I'd hold off from putting something like that in the store until Apple had made something similar, not so much like voice control. But then I guess there wouldn't be much competition would there..
siri was actually a third party app, as in apple just bought all the rights and the software developed by some other company, then removed it from the market and limited it to 4S only. Considering that it's basically their biggest feature for the 4S, it's evil

siri was actually a third party app, as in apple just bought all the rights and the software developed by some other company, then removed it from the market and limited it to 4S only. Considering that it's basically their biggest feature for the 4S, it's evil
That's what I said, I wouldn't put the app on the store unless Apple didn't have any plans.

Back