• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Gmod servers won't process.

yeshein

When I create a server of any kind, the processes wont start or shutdown. I have to shutdown my computer to make it shutdown. What i mean of the processes is
Checking for server updates... [NOT YET STARTED]
Compiling server files... [NOT YET STARTED]
Running configuration scripts... [NOT YET STARTED]
Starting... [NOT YET STARTED]

The servers are undergoing maintenance. Please feel free to make a bug report at bugs.team9000.net if the problem persists.

im having trouble 2; if any 1 could help me find a fix that would be nice

Launch is currently being completely rewritten to be more resilient. However, I just bought Splatoon and thus will probably not be working on it for a while. In the mean time, you will have to live without it. As far as I can tell, no new servers are able to be launched at this time.

Also, learn how to use the edit button.

Wooty said:
Launch is currently being completely rewritten to be more resilient. However, I just bought Splatoon and thus will probably not be working on it for a while. In the mean time, you will have to live without it. As far as I can tell, no new servers are able to be launched at this time.

Back