• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

GMod Video Of the Week

portal

Right, I need some ideas.

Some juicy ideas.

With some sprinkles.

And a bit of Dutch Cheese.

Don't forget some TF2.

Oh yes, please don't forget the cake.

If I get enough ideas, there should be a video on F-F-F-Friday.

Cheese,

portal

A turret that fires scouts and every time it fires one it goes"BOINK!"
Think about it.
"BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! "

I kinda like rsmv's idea...
*BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!BOINK!

get wiremod and as i recall the phx item set and life-support too, now build a huge space ship complete with working life support (air-water-whatever else supply), also elevators lots and lots of elevators dont forget a steering system n stuff, now download one of those space maps, and enjoy your amazing venture trough space to another gmod planets :3 (yes i used to play gmod a lot x3)

I know...
Include something about me being 'Team9000's Questionably Friendly Global Pyromancer'.

Back