Graphics card problem

Pyrofiredelta

So a while ago i was donated a pc. After replacing a broken part, i finally get to set up the pc, only to find that the graphics card does not support the graphics type for TF2 and Sanctum, etc.
anyone know any good graphic cards that will be able to run the games at a low price?

So a while ago i was donated a pc. After replacing a broken part, i finally get to set up the pc, only to find that the graphics card does not support the graphics type for TF2 and Sanctum, etc.
anyone know any good graphic cards that will be able to run the games at a low price?
which slots does your your motherboard have for? AGP, PCI, PCI-E, or a combination of them?

which slots does your your motherboard have for? AGP, PCI, PCI-E, or a combination of them?
from what i've seen so far:
agp wont be on same board as pci, but might be wrong
when pci-e, normally pci too. if pci-e, put in pci-e :p

from what i've seen so far:
agp wont be on same board as pci, but might be wrong
when pci-e, normally pci too. if pci-e, put in pci-e :p
my board is AGP 8x and has 1 slot for a PCI as well.

1 full height PCIe x16
1 full height PCIe x1
2 full height PCI

That's what the spec sheet says
If you ain't looking to spend much, this should do nicely:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=934358&CatId=1558

I find it funny how the one thing my computer can't do, is the one thing i need it to do...
also, does this look like it'll do the job? It also needs to be able to run BF3 smoothly

I find it funny how the one thing my computer can't do, is the one thing i need it to do...
also, does this look like it'll do the job? It also needs to be able to run BF3 smoothly
"powering Microsoft DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 games"
I believe BF3 runs off DX11, so you might have an issue there. not certain though.

"powering Microsoft DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 games"
I believe BF3 runs off DX11, so you might have an issue there. not certain though.
I got bf3 today, it says DirectX 10

EDIT: DirectX 10 is minimum, they recommend DirectX 11 but ill stick with 10

/me can run skyrim and bf3 on ultra and get 60+ fps and smooth gameplay.

fuck-yeah1.jpg

Back