• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Griefing in Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guite if it wasn't you then good no need to be hostile. But what reason would I have to lie?

I wasn't trying to be hostile, but I am getting really frustrated with your garbage.
What reason would you have to lie? I have no idea I am not you. However, I do know that you falsely accused me with no reason or proof. As I said before, either "report" me or get over it. Either way I would rather handle this without making a huge scene.

I'm also not the only one who is having their stuff griefed; ConroD and Elafando have also had their creations altered or destroyed. I'd assume it would probably be the same person who messed with mine but that's not definite.

I'm also not the only one who is having their stuff griefed; ConroD and Elafando have also had their creations altered or destroyed. I'd assume it would probably be the same person who messed with mine but that's not definite.

My squirtle sprite was altered too.

I doubt the griefing was guite but the writing on the sprite was.

Yeah he is completely denying it but I am 99.99% sure it was him but there is a very small chance I got him mixed up with another person ranked awesome. I know they did it cause they where complaining about it then he showed me what he put on it and said he was thinking about deleting the entire thing.

My squirtle sprite was altered too.

I doubt the griefing was guite but the writing on the sprite was.

Can you please stick to a story?

@Patchouli
Just PM the guy you think it is and tell the mods your suspicions instead of being butt-hurt and posting it publicly on the forum.
I'm not promoting the griefing, but I really think you're being just as immature as whoever the griefer is.

Tbh, this is all been blown out of proportion. The admins and owners are best suited for this, arguing, no matter how subtle is pointless.
So far, Guite has been one of, if not the most helpful person i've met on the T9 forum, so i highly doubt he had anything to do with this.
Yes, i did just partially contradict myself, oh well.

Tbh, this is all been blown out of proportion. The admins and owners are best suited for this, arguing, no matter how subtle is pointless.
So far, Guite has been one of, if not the most helpful person i've met on the T9 forum, so i highly doubt he had anything to do with this.

I agree

@Patchouli
Just PM the guy you think it is and tell the mods your suspicions instead of being butt-hurt and posting it publicly on the forum.
I'm not promoting the griefing, but I really think you're being just as immature as whoever the griefer is.

I don't have any idea who it is. That's what the point of this is, trying to find out who. I'm not being butt-hurt, why should I not point out that there is someone griefing in guest? I really don't understand what your problem is with this thread. If I was making a thread where I was doing nothing but bitching and cursing, then yes I would say I'm immature, but I have done none of that.

Please, do not put me down for trying to find the griefer. I really don't understand how it is helpful at all.

This is exactly why I would like more proof from Toad. On top of what you've said, Toad is at best foggy on the details, that's not very helpful.

I don't have any idea who it is. That's what the point of this is, trying to find out who. I'm not being butt-hurt, why should I not point out that there is someone griefing in guest? I really don't understand what your problem is with this thread. If I was making a thread where I was doing nothing but bitching and cursing, then yes I would say I'm immature, but I have done none of that.

Please, do not put me down for trying to find the griefer. I really don't understand how it is helpful at all.

This is exactly why I would like more proof from Toad. On top of what you've said, Toad is at best foggy on the details, that's not very helpful.

I can't prove he did it and I don't really care I know he did it.

Believe what ever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back