GTA V

if there is one thing you should know about pc's is that the modding community will keep that thing alive longer than you think it should live. aka goat simulator, garry's mod, skyrim and KSP (not saying you don't know that just stating a fact)
If there's one thing I already know is that GTA V was one of the biggest let downs of a game I've bought in my life.

If there's one thing I already know is that GTA V was one of the biggest let downs of a game I've bought in my life.
yea my friend was so hyped for the game and he ended up selling it cause it just wasn't for him Idk if I want to get it on pc though I kinda am leaning to yes

what kind of space magic we're you expecting of the game to deliver, sure it wasn't the greatest thing humanity has ever created but it was certainly interesting, and the stuff they keep updating the game with is always fun to see and try out... get your bananas together...

Quite a few of us have been playing it, haven't really leveled up enough on online mode yet :(.

I've transferred my character over from the xbox version so I have all my gear and levels, just haven't found the motivation to play it since I'd have to add everyone on the social club to be able to play with them...

I just want to know, if you have been playing on the xbox with stuff linked to your rockstar account, can you transfer your info onto the pc version?

I just want to know, if you have been playing on the xbox with stuff linked to your rockstar account, can you transfer your info onto the pc version?

yes, I transfered my character from the xbox 360 version, and everything came over with no issue.

I've transferred my character over from the xbox version so I have all my gear and levels, just haven't found the motivation to play it since I'd have to add everyone on the social club to be able to play with them...

I may have to go add everybody on social club then.

Edit: turns out I already did, so if you have not added me or joined the TM9k crew, find me on social club, Godliberator

When I play then it's singleplayer, because of weird sudden fps drops in online making it unplayable :(
I'm going to build a new PC soon though, so I might join you guys then.

alright so out of curiosity what consoles do people play gta on?

I own the pc version but can't play it until I get a decent pc but I also have the PS4 version coming soon ish

Playing on PC. Will join the crew right away ;)

Damn must be my first comment since months or even half a year now.

Back