"H_IDE by Watch_dogs" thread

RemOfShadows

Remember that awesome game, that was revealed at E3 2012, called watchdogs?
Yeah it's getting released on 27/05/2014 (UK)
And with all the stuff they've come up with in the whole watchdogs theme, also comes a phone app, where you can encrypt/decrypt your messages/voice/images and share them with the unsuspecting world... just look at the video and it will do better job explaining everything...

seeing how in the app you gain levels etc...
░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░░▒░▒░▒░▒

(y__;yy£__um__¡ey__u§}e__u§my]£__uo__ne5eu__y]∂§-cu§ybe__=y€y=__0;__u§}e__#;£__¡;=[k¡__¶==__u§y__i[|£}ye__4£

Decrypt these to see them, lololo!

a6u6a3uv.jpg

oh yeah, and just scan the code at the end of the video to go to the download page of the app...

encrypted voice clip - when on the page, right click - play

Remember that awesome game, that was revealed at E3 2012, called watchdogs?
Yeah it's getting released on 27/05/2014 (UK)
And with all the stuff they've come up with in the whole watchdogs theme, also comes a phone app, where you can encrypt/decrypt your messages/voice/images and share them with the unsuspecting world... just look at the video and it will do better job explaining everything...

seeing how in the app you gain levels etc...

(y__;yy£__um__¡ey__u§}e__u§my]£__uo__ne5eu__y]∂§-cu§ybe__=y€y=__0;__u§}e__#;£__¡;=[k¡__¶==__u§y__i[|£}ye__4£

Decrypt these to see them, lololo!

a6u6a3uv.jpg

oh yeah, and just scan the code at the end of the video to go to the download page of the app...

encrypted voice clip - when on the page, right click - play
maxresdefault.jpg

Also, I have 3 different Android phones, and the app is compatible with none of them. Fuck you, Ubisoft.

Back