• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Haagen Dabong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haagen said:
what the hell is your problem f* off n00bs
you couldnt own me. neither could a lot of these people.
*cough*SUCK A *****cough cough*KISS MY ASS*cough*i could own da **** outta your little 5-year-old-foul-mouthed-****sucking-mother****ing-jizzlicking-slimy-piece-of-monkey-*****cough*Haagen Dasz SUX*cough*Ben N' Jerry RoXoRz*cough*

Lol... I'm just sitting around my house, reading through all these topics, eating popcorn... It's better than going to the movies.

noobus what the hell man? by the way its not haagen dasz or whatever you said, its haagen daabong.... like haagen daas but not. sound it out, see if you get it.

i dont care how its spelled, as a matter of fact, i could give a ****, but i wont so _,!,, its ****ty ice cream and i wont eat it ,,!,_

yea cold stone is good..but ben n jerry is good ol' fashioned fat-filled, creamy, and just better overall tasting ice cream^^
when i eat it...it makes me remember the good ol' days when nobody even knew that haagen dabong exited ^^

lets just put it this way...it pwns Baskin Robbins *31* times (lol)
then rapes Baskin's *mom and dad* (Marble Slab and Cold Stone)
then it rapes Baskin's *sister* (Dippin Dots)
and then it shoots its cream all over her and gives baskin the _,!,,

no more talking about dabong (unless you have a demo of him hacking).

All farming incidents have been compensated for. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back