Halloween! Are you going trick or treating/just dressing up.

rsmv2you

What the title said. As for me, I might, If I can find 1 item. A long black hooded leather Trench coat with a zipper.
I'm going for this..
http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Zexion
Closest I can come up with in my area....
http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/fn-steampunk-duster-adult-std/

If I can score some type of black Leather hooded Trench coat with a zipper at my local clothes store then Ill be happy but whatever. Hopefully I can find one.

So what are you guys not doing/doing to dress up/spend Halloween.

I want a duster just for a casual look... Need to order some online...:cautious:
I am probably working, so I will be a barista for halloween.

I hanging out wiht friends and partying of course, haha what do i look like sitting home on halloween
*Spends halloween watching Funny cat videos*

I'm going to be sitting on my front porch scaring people.

It's hilarious. I sit dead still until people walk up to me for candy, because the basket is in my lap. They disregard me as scarecrow and start taking the candy. If they take two pieces, like it says to on the basket, I just jump a little to give them a small scare. However, if they decide to be greedy bastards and take handfuls, I jump the fuck up and scream bloody murder. This method forces bricks to be shat in their pants, and then they run away, thus getting their panties in a bunch. I won't do this to little kids, because they get scared before they even notice my sudden jump.

My costume last year for this was a tuxedo (a real one) with a Guy Fawkes mask. Y'know, the Anonymous mask. It's quite scary to kids.

I'm going to record me doing this and post it here. Trust me, it's gonna be pretty funny.

I'm going to be sitting on my front porch scaring people.

It's hilarious. I sit dead still until people walk up to me for candy, because the basket is in my lap. They disregard me as scarecrow and start taking the candy. If they take two pieces, like it says to on the basket, I just jump a little to give them a small scare. However, if they decide to be greedy bastards and take handfuls, I jump the fuck up and scream bloody murder. This method forces bricks to be shat in their pants, and then they run away, thus getting their panties in a bunch. I won't do this to little kids, because they get scared before they even notice my sudden jump.

My costume last year for this was a tuxedo (a real one) with a Guy Fawkes mask. Y'know, the Anonymous mask. It's quite scary to kids.

I'm going to record me doing this and post it here. Trust me, it's gonna be pretty funny.
I've been doing this kind of thing for the last few years.
Once I tied myself into a tree, and would dangle, and make spooky sounds at people.
Another time I did just what creeper said, but I was yelled at by some mom.

This year, I'm carving a pumpkin from the bottom, to make a headless horseman helmet, and will lie sprawled on the stairs, and making seizure-like movements every once and a while.

Back