• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

HannahRenae

McEpica

I don't even..

Might as well put this up anyway, fail or no fail.
Tardis.png

(I know this isn't enough yet, lemme post some more stuff :geek: )

Keep up the good work~
If you build some larger stuff, you can add more details in them. This would help you earn a rank faster. =)

Keep up the good work~
If you build some larger stuff, you can add more details in them. This would help you earn a rank faster. =)

I have a fear that once I start building something huge, I'll run out of room/hit the height limit.

I have a fear that once I start building something huge, I'll run out of room/hit the height limit.
The height limit from sea level in Cool and Guest are both 64. So as long as it's only 64 tall, you're good.

Of course, you could always dig down a bit to make room, if you need. Or if it's a sprite, you could make it in the sky, making it much larger.

The height limit from sea level in Cool and Guest are both 64. So as long as it's only 64 tall, you're good.

Of course, you could always dig down a bit to make room, if you need. Or if it's a sprite, you could make it in the sky, making it much larger.

Does lava have a height limit?

Back