• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Have you EVER... GAME

No, probation.

Have you ever wondered what the old people are talking about when it comes to dfx-deathmatch? (lol what are they talking about?)

just a couple a days ago and last night actually...AND, during a 1v1, i bounced a ball, missed the cup but then the ball hit a door and went back into the cup and we went to sudden death, which we lost :(

have you ever done a body shot off of a female at a wild party?

A couple, also was to wasted tried to do a mouth shot and spilled tequila all over the girls white shirt (WIN)

Have you ever felt like you have been on the computer so long it turned you into a vampire, and if you go outside you might die? (Could go further with the alcoholism thing but didn't for fear of inappropriateness :/)

Nope.

Have you ever Glocked someone in the head from Terrorist's spawn at the beginning of the round at De_Dust2?

No.

Have you ever physically punched a stranger in real life for absolutely no reason (other than you wanted to or felt the need to)?

Yes i bunched this hobo guy cuz he was siting on the sea wall where i wanted to sea but thats not a good enough reason i think

Have you ever droped some quads then regret it?

no thats a dumb question

Have you ever been a little prick and talk about gramar because you have no life and spend all day at the computer?

No
Have you ever had your networking card get struck by lightning and then have downtime from cs for like 2 months? p.s. I'm BACK FOOLZ!

Back