hello Admins

thedarknight

Hi Admins and other guys
my name is dean wallace if u gus want to add me on facebook or something so that we can chat that is alright.
on team9000 my goal is to be promoted to the highest rank but i will not be able to do it on my own, i will need to be informed on whats happening, how to be promoted and if anyone needs help with building something i will be there.
just to let u guys know i dont greif or do that other stuff that people on team9000 hate, i am an honest person willing to help

please respond
THEDARKKNIGHT.

There are plenty of places on the board and elsewhere to find out how to get ranked up. Being helpful in general, patient and respectful I think gets you some where. But that's a general rule when dealing with most people. :)

Guys, gals. I got this. Clearly, he was trying to say hello to admins *points to self*.

Ohai thar darkka-nigit! Welcome to Team9000! We have plenty of things around here that should entertain you. Feel free to browse our forums, where you'll find many interesting topics to discuss such as: The Hobbit, Minecraft, My Little Ponies, and various homo-erotica! Our blogs contain many entries from our members, which can vary from My Little Ponies, to Minecraft, to the evolution of English people into Chavs. If you click on our Servers link, you'll see a list of games that we COULD play, but we don't. Overall, you'll find we a loose conglomeration of mostly Australians and tweens/teens with the occasional older curmudgeon thrown in the pot for that bit of sour flavor everyone enjoys. Here are some tips to help you get by:

1. Don't ever ask for promo. Really, don't. To be honest, I already don't want to promote you because I have a feeling you smell funny IRL.
2. IF you wanted to move up, get on Mumble, which is what we use to communicate. You will need to learn both Latin and Japanese in order to speak to us.
3. Take everything you read with a grain of salt. Most of what I've just written is totally falsified and made up on the spot
4. ?????
5. Profit.

Here is one last bit of parting wisdom for you:

130192403630.jpg

Guys, gals. I got this. Clearly, he was trying to say hello to admins *points to self*.

Ohai thar darkka-nigit! Welcome to Team9000! We have plenty of things around here that should entertain you. Feel free to browse our forums, where you'll find many interesting topics to discuss such as: The Hobbit, Minecraft, My Little Ponies, and various homo-erotica! Our blogs contain many entries from our members, which can vary from My Little Ponies, to Minecraft, to the evolution of English people into Chavs. If you click on our Servers link, you'll see a list of games that we COULD play, but we don't. Overall, you'll find we a loose conglomeration of mostly Australians and tweens/teens with the occasional older curmudgeon thrown in the pot for that bit of sour flavor everyone enjoys. Here are some tips to help you get by:

1. Don't ever ask for promo. Really, don't. To be honest, I already don't want to promote you because I have a feeling you smell funny IRL.
2. IF you wanted to move up, get on Mumble, which is what we use to communicate. You will need to learn both Latin and Japanese in order to speak to us.
3. Take everything you read with a grain of salt. Most of what I've just written is totally falsified and made up on the spot
4. ?????
5. Profit.

Here is one last bit of parting wisdom for you:

130192403630.jpg
Does anyone really speak Latin on mumble? I do.

Back