Hello my lovely little lemon drops!

what do you thing bout Rem

• Total voters

RemOfShadows

Well hi there! I'm Dave, i guess you know me better by my IG name RemOfShadows
since that Wooty tells me i has to notice everyone about my presence, i shall....
So, as i said earlier there my name is Dave, I'm a 17 year old Latvian guy, who loves hanging out with his friends, getting in trouble with cops, and the occasional video game :D
I can be spotted the most in the t9k-classic server, and very rarely in the beta or in TF2
hmm, more about me.... i pretty much am the stereotypical out-of-the-movies bad-boy guy tho its really not as great as it seemed would be when i was a kid, it just kinda turned out that way, i like to drink from time to time, do some... should i say illegal stuff :D, not drugs tho, maybe an occasional joint here and there, but no drugs. Anyways despite my outlandish behavior in RL, most of you would agree i am a pretty nice person IG that likes to help players out, thus my engineer rank on t9k-classic, and be an ass to everyone deserving an ass attitude towards him :3
well now that everyone knows who i am, and i have made this post here, i hope wooty there will leave me alone, and stops reminding me i has to maek a post thar! :D
ohya, and dont my new-member rank on forums fool you, I've been around for a while, i just havent been too active on the forums :D
ahh and since i had a option to make a poll, a poll there shall be :D
and i like to abuse the :D smiley a lot :D
and yes i know i wrote thing not think.... damn my crappy grammar :D

387656_117058651745523_100003241658757_86205_1055848380_n.jpg

ohmaigawsh i had totally forgotten about this thread since it had been left all forever alone here, anyways thanks guys, and ohai thar! i'm liek totally new here n stuffs :D
Nobody said hi.....Hi!!!
..Lovely little lemon drops?
Do you watch gradualreport? :3 :3 :3
P.S. Ohai, you're totally new here
Kbai
You avatar is awesome rem :P
Ohai there rem
Merry christmas, and hi.
rem you coolcat come get high sometime <3
I like how 'who's Rem' has a third of the vote results.

Duped into welcoming somebody who's been here for 3 months? :3

-yes Don i watch gradual report :D
-indeed it is ustulo :D
-thanks bbgunshot
-merry christmas to you too derdo :D
-i totally will mikey <3
-i've been here for over a year actually :D also yes the third vote option is quite fancy x3

Back