Hello there :)

stonergirl

Hey guys, I am fairly new to this website. I just came across this from minecraft.net on the list of servers. I am currently co-owner to a Minecraft Survival Beta server called 420land. Its somewhat new, has been around for the past month but came across some issues and had to restart the whole world and server.

I dont know if this is just all one big website for you guys server or what. Im still browsing around on the page and checking things out. The Owner of my server is actually running his server through edge vps which he is now a techially supporter of now too. Just wanted to introduce myself. I might come check you guys out and see whats happening.

-Stephanie (stonergirl)

Welcome to team9000!!! To answer your question you need to know that team9000 is not just minecraft, we are a gaming community that gets together to play games, watch videos, and just hang out. We host a multitude of servers for several different games (you can find the list towards the bottom of the front page). Minecraft at the moment is our biggest thing so you will see that around the site alot. We communicate through mumble so if you want to really meet or talk to any of us feel free to hop on and say hi. Also if you look around the site you will find its quite easy to get to know us between Moondoggy's 'Get to Know a Gamer,' a weekly interview of Team9000's gamers, and Team9000 live, live streaming of everyone playing games and everything else we do here.
Don't be scared to hop in any where and start getting to know people as we are all relatively easy going. If you have any other questions feel free to post them here or message one of us directly. Have fun!!!

Back