Hello!

SpaceVixen

Hey everyone! I'm Marissa.
Everyone calls me SpaceVixen though.
Let's get this introduction over with, shall we?
Patchouli forc- peacefully invited me to your community earlier today and is in no way kidnapping me.
My main reason for accepting her invitation is that you guys seem really awesome and you can never have too many internet acquaintances.
Everyone I've seen on the forums and IRC seems to back up my observation so I'm super excited to be apart of your family!

Patchouli forc- peacefully invited me to your community earlier today and is in no way kidnapping me.
My main reason for accepting her invitation is that you guys seem really awesome and you can never have too many internet acquaintances.
Everyone I've seen on the forums and IRC seems to back up my observation so I'm super excited to be apart of your family!
Welcome to Team9000 :3 Enjoy your impris--I mean, enjoy your stay! <3

This confuses me.

Like honestly not everyone calls me Vorsprung
that'd be weird as hell

Like do you go
"Hey mum and dad"
"Hey SpaceVixen"

'Cause I think that's implausible

like otherwise welcome but get your statement right because I'm not buying your story

This confuses me.

Like honestly not everyone calls me Vorsprung
that'd be weird as hell

Like do you go
"Hey mum and dad"
"Hey SpaceVixen"

'Cause I think that's implausible

like otherwise welcome but get your statement right because I'm not buying your story

Hello Vorsprung! I apologize for any inconsistencies or implausibilities you may have found in my story. As long as you DON'T read the first letter of every sentence everything should be just fine, however. Again, please DO NOT read the first letter of every sentence. Please.

Hello Vorsprung! I apologize for any inconsistencies or implausibilities you may have found in my story. As long as you DON'T read the first letter of every sentence everything should be just fine, however. Again, please DO NOT read the first letter of every sentence. Please.
Yeah I got that but I'm still flummoxed by the nature of your nom de plume

t9k.png

Welcome to Team9000 were all your dreams come true. Seriously, all your dreams do come true at Team9000

View attachment 140799
Welcome to Team9000 were all your dreams come true. Seriously, all your dreams do come true at Team9000
What the hell is Spider-Man doing to that poor chair...?
Welcome to team9000! :D

Welcome to T9k ! Things get mighty awkward real quick if you don't understand what everyone's talking about on mumble.

If you are looking for a anonymous Australian dating service and you like Brokneegrows. Look no further !

Hello SpaceVixen! Welcome to....this place of...stuff and junk. You'll probably, most likely, have fun.

Greetings. I'm Zennai, but most people refer to me as Zen. I'm just a misanthropic anthropoid with nothing to say.

Don't worry about leaving, no one escapes this black hole the people here are friendly and wonderful to converse with. You've got about 48 hours since that first post to decide if you've passed the event horizon you love us enough.

Enjoy your stay. Forever.

Back