Hello

rash00d_1

So im here today to...wait...you don't know me? For people who remember me, ok...for people who forgot me, let me explain myself

I was that 9 year old kid who has terrible grammar and was agents those people who are obsessed with MLP (My Little Pony) and they're men, Bronies, i go by the name rash00d1 and i was agents Katphish or whatever his name is for saying a simple joke i took it too serious...and when i looked at my previous comments i made...i was laughing and facepalming because i was that kid who was agents people and went aroud posts asking about what religion they were...there was this person who goes by the name Crafterz8558 who wrote something about me and Rapsinger85 saying how i shot him and yada yada and ITS NOT TRUE!

I was also a big fan of Yogscast (im not anymore because they are terrible now) i also wrote stories and i still write stories, not about youtubers or those crap.

So i came here to say sorry to...basically everyone i know that i was an annoying idiot and troubled you and hopefully you forgive me

if you have changed your ways and are truly apologizing for what you did in the past and are willing to be an active community member and change from your old ways, then we're happy to have you back. Minecraft classic is no longer a thing here anymore though, just to let you know.

if you have changed your ways and are truly apologizing for what you did in the past and are willing to be an active community member and change from your old ways, then we're happy to have you back. Minecraft classic is no longer a thing here anymore though, just to let you know.
Still cry bout it

Still cry bout it
ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ༼ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ

Back