HELP!!!

2tan13

can somebody please help me. I had a BSOD whilst I was on the Team9000 minecraft classic server, and every time I try to reconnect [I've tried it on IE8. Firefox 7.0, Safari, and Chrome] the browser stops responding and I have to terminate it. I've tried clearing recent cookies and history, but nothing seems to fix the problem. I've tried other servers, and they all seem to work fine. Any ideas? Thank you.

Have you tried DLing minecraft and playing from your computer and not the Internet window? It runs a bit(slightly) smoother that way, too. I dunno if that'd work...but its worth a shot.

Have you tried DLing minecraft and playing from your computer and not the Internet window? It runs a bit(slightly) smoother that way, too. I dunno if that'd work...but its worth a shot.

unfortunately i have not bought the full game so only have access to the in browser "classic" version

I just tried reconnecting again, and lo and behold it worked! just seems to have fixed itself on its own. weird, but hey, as long as its working i'm happy.

Back