• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Help????

DestructionWorka

screenshot_20140124001154.png

If you go to guest667 and see this hole its like a 60 by 60 tunnel please don't cover it up. It would also help if you are level awesome or higher, if you used "/z air" to level the 60 by 60 area I've marked to the ground where I am standing. This is for a huge project, and this is the only plot of land I found that was big enough.

View attachment 142642

If you go to guest667 and see this hole its like a 60 by 60 tunnel please don't cover it up. It would also help if you are level awesome or higher, if you used "/z air" to level the 60 by 60 area I've marked to the ground where I am standing. This is for a huge project, and this is the only plot of land I found that was big enough.

I really prefer to not be "that guy" of the awesomes, but, oh well.

Awesomes and any rank above are not allowed to cuboid for building purposes in classic; we can't/shouldn't use cuboid to even help ourselves build. I'm not trying to be mean here, but that's the rule.

That's not to say you can't have an awesome help clear the land by hand, though. :)

Oh well me, Tai_K_Yagami, and LetsVoltin were knocking it out until we "/a'd it and found out someone placed the ground there. Tai called him ED I dont remember his full name, but him name was dark blue. So technically we griefed on accident, but I'm not sure how much of a "griefing episode" it really was because it's ground. Despite that, we stopped imediately and now we have to see if the builder of the ground okays it to be destroyed. If you go to guest667 you can't miss the huge hole in the ground.

Thanks for you comment/help.

I already saw his profile, but his last activity was on Nov 10, so I doubt if I messaged him he would reply. The thing is he only set some of the blocks, a lot of them said unknown. But I'll try to message him anyway.

An Engineer player by the name of Cherbstlcfd has informed us that we may continue the terraforming. It is possibly due to the fact that Elias was only placing random blocks around.

I was unaware classic was still up/people played on it.
Then again, I am just a builder. A very much aqua builder.
Continue with this.

Back