• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

storm

This is mainly to show "The Robster" that I'm not a newbie who goes into servers to cause mischief....so why dont you look at the date I joined the forum so you can stop falsly accusing me Robster.

oh and Wooty if you happen to read this...hows it goin?

You literally asked to get kicked so someone ELSE kicked you and then you came back and started flaming. That's all I saw.

I myself would hardly call simply stating "the power is starting to go to your head" an act of flaming. I dont know about you but I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that way too. But there is no reason to continue that argument, its unneccesary and foolish to do so. All I ask is for some respect before you start 'yelling' at me sort to speak for just lightly joking around with the other admins. There was no insult intended when I was talking to them. I believe that sums up the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back