Heyo (Ask me anything)

Donvittorio

Good day ladies and gentlemen,
My name is Donvittorio and I thought I'd make one of them welcome thingamajob thread stuff for I haven't made one yet.

I'm not exactly what you would call completely new to this wonderful community, it has been 2 months since I joined T9k, but most of the active members will not've heard of me because i prefer to just lurk about in the Mumble server, roaming Minor Inconvenience rather than the Game Rooms. (Damn that sentence was long)
I live in Belgium, residing in a wonderful village near a pretty amazing city called Ghent. I amuse myself by playing video games (obviously), making Electronic music and playing the piano. On that note, the production of music is a dream of mine and i hope of making it into a career, you can give me some support by liking my very modest Facebook page and taking a listen to some of my productions on my Soundcloud page. There's also some stuff on my Youtube page, if you'd care to check that out, but I'm warning you, I put anything on my youtube, my soundcloud page has quality :cool:

That being said, this is one of them Ask me anything threads, so you can do so.

Thanks a ton for following me, subscribing to me, liking me and whatnot.

Greetz,
-Don

I had no clue i posted this in off-topic, could an admin move this?
mccaintotallysuck.png

WELCOME TO THE CRACKHOUSE! :D
even though ive never met you and didnt read your welcome message, i think your a british music producer that covers his mouth when playing on the computer and doesnt wear pants when playing on the computer. but thats just my guess ;D
:mays:

Meh didn't read past the 2nd line except for occasional chunks :doy:
OMG I've actually heard of Ghent.
<-- Geography skillz over here are beyond 9000!

Sooo...Do you tend to play Minecraft Classic or Beta more?

Back