Hi Guys and girls :D

jake10987654321

Hi guys....my names jake10987654321 i'm 14 and pretty nerdy :P although i do sports i'm still a sucker for games...computer and not computer...Right now i LOVE skyrim i got bored of mw3 after i prestiged in the second week of play...but minecraft is amazing especially classic...I'm pretty funny if you get to know me and if you've ever played freerealms and knew of a guild called Renegade i lead that guild full (100 people) for about two years...thats about it cya in minecraft :D

Hi there jake10976woah woah woah, was it necessary to put in all those numbers in your name? I know it's just a countdown, but really, I don't think we have a lot a members with jake for a username. :confused:

Anyway, I'm lacar1601 and I welcome you to T9k. Here there be benevolent trolls, diehard bronies, and minecraft addicts. All three will respond your welcome thread.

Hi there jake10976woah woah woah, was it necessary to put in all those numbers in your name? I know it's just a countdown, but really, I don't think we have a lot a members with jake for a username. :confused:

Anyway, I'm lacar1601 and I welcome you to T9k. Here there be benevolent trolls, diehard bronies, and minecraft addicts. All three will respond your welcome thread.
Pink sheep may haz reply too?

hehe welcome !

Greetings jake10987654321. From now on your name will be on a hotkey so I can spare my keyboard the agony.

For whatever reason...I'm always suspicious of people named Jake. I think it's because I have yet to meet a Jake who is actually named Jake, but rather Jacob and they go by Jake instead. Right away you're lying to me. Meh, chalk it up to my paranoia, which the alcohol usually assuages.

In any case, jake31861166464163416413614651321698463165413213416040546490+4640346+4134051313, welcome to Team9000! There's plenty to see here and ... a few things to do. Feel free to try out our somewhat new chat feature! It was pretty much built from the ground-up by Wooty for us to use, which we do from time-to-time. He also made this website. He told me that he also made a time machine, but can't afford the DeLorean to get it working, and he can't pedal anywhere close to 88MPH on his mother's bicycle. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! You'll most likely get one right answer and dozens other replies containing only pictures or one or two words, insults, or completely incorrect and sarcastic comments. Once I told Creeper that Dr. Seuss is banned in Canada because when the books are translated into French they don't rhyme and actually espouse anti-Semitic remarks. He believed me for at least 3 months. Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay.

2786382582_73cf496c18_z.jpg

Back