Hi guys! Greetings from Argentina!

Matias_Rivero

Hi! My name is Matias, i'm pretty new here (signed up january 21). My nick is MatiasRivero and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina, my rank is Builder... i'm 23 years old... mmmh i think that's all...

The server is amazing btw, here are all the stuff i've done in my short time here. (I don't have beta)

my logo --->

Regards

Matias.

PS: sorry for my bad english

Ohai thar.

I welcome you to Team9000, one of the most, and possibly the awesomest server on the web!

I see you navigated around very easily on our server, and build some awesome pieces- I like them :D

Also, if you did not sign up for a promotion for on our server, I think you should.

Your amazing builds could lead you to different ranks and different commands to help the server and get to know people. --- I would also get to know you, i think we could become great friends!

There is also justin.tv a place where wooty, Ozy, ollee, and some other hosts live games or live streams. On the top, there is a tab listed 'Live' . When you go to check there, you can tell if anyone is hosting and you can watch + make some comments on what they are streaming.

Once more, I welcome you to Team9000. If you have any questions, be free to ask!

Ohai thar.

I welcome you to Team9000, one of the most, and possibly the awesomest server on the web!

I see you navigated around very easily on our server, and build some awesome pieces- I like them :D

Also, if you did not sign up for a promotion for on our server, I think you should.

Your amazing builds could lead you to different ranks and different commands to help the server and get to know people. --- I would also get to know you, i think we could become great friends!

There is also justin.tv a place where wooty, Ozy, ollee, and some other hosts live games or live streams. On the top, there is a tab listed 'Live' . When you go to check there, you can tell if anyone is hosting and you can watch + make some comments on what they are streaming.

Once more, I welcome you to Team9000. If you have any questions, be free to ask!
He said he was a builder.

Hi! My name is Matias, i'm pretty new here (signed up january 21). My nick is MatiasRivero and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina, my rank is Builder... i'm 23 years old... mmmh i think that's all...

The server is amazing btw, here are all the stuff i've done in my short time here. (I don't have beta)

my logo --->

Regards

Matias.

PS: sorry for my bad english
Hello there! Welcome to Team9000 For what i know so far your the best builder i've ever seen! Enjoy ur stay :)

Back