Hi!

Pacman

Im Pacman. I go on the Team 9000 Minecraft server alot. My minecraft name is "xPacmanx", because "Pacman" was not allowing me to go online for some reason, I contacted Notch and he told me to make a new account. Anyways on the Team 9000 MC server I helped make the pikachu in "Guest" . I later on added on the Pimp shades lol. but im not going to tell you guys a story, im just making this thread to welcome all you peoples to me :P

... im ip banned from the Team9000 server already for a stupid reason.... -__- the owner was on a banning spree. he wasnt giving any warnings at all. i was griefing something I made and he didnt question me, he just ip banned me. same with a bunch of other people. even for stuff that isnt in "/rules" ....

... im ip banned from the Team9000 server already for a stupid reason.... -__- the owner was on a banning spree. he wasnt giving any warnings at all. i was griefing something I made and he didnt question me, he just ip banned me. same with a bunch of other people. even for stuff that isnt in "/rules" ....

Just say something about it in a post that isn't this one on the server forums and I'm sure Wooty'd fix it for you if he doesn't completely hate you, which he probably doesn't.

Back