• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Horror Week?

This has probably already been suggested but just in-case here goes, I think we should create a room dedicated to Halloween creations if it's not too much trouble, I reckon it would be fun for the users.
And if the time in this room could be changed to dusk it would add atmosphere hehe.

P.s I'm going to go dressed as a griefer because we all know how vile those creatures are xD

Cheers

I know it is a really dated game (ID Tech 3 engine eeeewwwwww) but I would love to watch someone play though American McGee's Alice. That game was great!

I agree with theanarchrist, Amnesia is some horrifying stuff there, midnight, lights off, stormy out...

Resident Evil Archives. A remake of the first resident evil game that came out awhile ago, its scary at some parts (zombies and the like appearing out of a horrible camera angle, and you unprepared to kill it) and the control scheme is really confusing, was enjoyable but difficult, definitely a rent.
images

Back