• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Horror Week?

drsheep

t9kdead.png

T9K Horror Week, anyone? Penumbra n' blah? Horror stuff like Dead Space, yeah?

You guys can just go ahead and post horror game ideas HERE. I don't play much horror gamez so I don't know many.

Yes, I'm suggesting YOU, YES YOU, THE GUY IN THE HAT, post names of HORROR GAMES that YOU think, and YES YOU, think that TEAM 9000 SHOULD PLAY. Live/Dead on the feed, and HOPEFULLY, yes HOPEFULLY they might acknowledge this and DO JUST THAT. YES, THAT.

IDEAS LIST: (Provided by YOU, yes YOU, the PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF THE T9K FORUM, ME, AND Totally not just from a whole bunch of "Top Ten Horror Games!")

-Dead Space
-Fear and Fear 2
-Fatal Frame
-Barbie Horse Adventures
-Resident Evil (any, discluding 5, not a horror >.>)
-Some sort of Silent Hill
-Vampire Rain (<This will be HILARIOUS, and not 'cause it'll get funny reactions, look it up. This best explains it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2taKjy9Ozo&feature=fvw)
-Clocktower (any)
-System Shock (blarg)
-Eternal Darkness
-Darkseed
-Doom 3
-The Suffering
-Haunting Ground
-Luigi's Mansion (courtesy of Marsh5634355.... bazillion.

And I recommend some sort of "Pallet Cleanser" or something after you're done. Something so happy and funny that you can forget the horror just a few minutes ago!

I'll tell you what, I'll do it if someone suggests a game that isn't penumbra. That game. Freaks. Me. Out.

I'd have to say DeadSpace. Never play'd it myself and I've never even really seen it so... DO IT DO IT DO IT!

Fear :D but i prefer Fear Multiplayer

Yes i was the cancer that was killing my LAN Party :D

Attachments

• F.E.A.R. Cancer.jpg
    F.E.A.R. Cancer.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 304
Teehee, wooty, did you see what I did there? With the Team9000 Horror Week banner up there? Teehee.

Sooooo... Wooty, whaddya think? We got-

-Dead Space
-Fear and Fear 2
-Fatal Frame
-Barbie Horse Adventures

Sooooo... Wooty, whaddya think? We got-

-Dead Space
-Fear and Fear 2
-Fatal Frame
-Barbie Horse Adventures

I'm kinda leaning toward the last one. You should get ollee to play something scary - it's his turn! I played fatal frame last time >_<

I'm kinda leaning toward the last one. You should get ollee to play something scary - it's his turn! I played fatal frame last time >_<

Barbie Horse Adventures = BEST HORROR WEEK EBURZ!

Well, what about Dead Space? :D

C'MON PEOPLE! We need HORROR games! Wooty is scaaaaaaaaaared of (all) these ones! (<<< See what I did there? :D)

(I'll just put the list of Horror Games at the top)

Aww, but I had a big ol' HAPPY LIST at the TOP with DOZENS of AWESOME Horror games (discluding Vampire Rain lloooloololololol)

ollee + penumbra (nod)

Someone needs to play it. all of them. I'm planning on playing them tonight, or at least starting. Got a $5 deal on the 2nd one and its expansion from a coupon code they gave out with the humble bundle.

Promise me AT LEAST when you guys are done we can do something to get our minds of SpppooooooooOOOOOOoooky stuff?

Back