How I imagine Woot at his computer.

Creeper

wooty template.png

Poor Woot.

They put him in memes because they like his #swaggg. Either that, or they actually have "feelings" for him. Or they might possibly even fantasize about him in-

I don't understand this alarming fascination with trying to receive as many "likes" as possible, and the very low standards that justify a "like."
Are people really so insecure with themselves, that they need reassurance from people on the internet?

I could spend all of my spare time posting meaningless memes, tired and overused one-liners, and pictures for a month, and have more likes than anyone else on the site. (With the exception of Woot, but even then who knows.)

Basically, my point is that "liked" comments should bare a level of interest and substance. A well thought-out, and clearly articulated point of view.

I don't understand this alarming fascination with trying to receive as many "likes" as possible, and the very low standards that justify a "like."
Are people really so insecure with themselves, that they need reassurance from people on the internet?

I could spend all of my spare time posting meaningless memes, tired and overused one-liners, and pictures for a month, and have more likes than anyone else on the site. (With the exception of Woot, but even then who knows.)

Basically, my point is that "liked" comments should bare a level of interest and substance. A well thought-out, and clearly articulated point of view.
I just thought it was an amusing picture to put up. I even put it in the Random forum. That's all. I'm not trying to lessen to standard level of which "liked" material should consist of or something.

Clicking the like button is nearly a mindless act of appreciation. Someone is going to do it.

The whole purpose of my meme was to make fun of people that post memes non stop. They have they're funny moments but shouldn't be used incessantly.

THIS is why you and I are going to have beautiful children together.

"Very low standards that justify a 'like'."

Yup, not only here, but elsewhere on the interwebz...

hi.jpg

People, for the most part, find it easier to post a picture that says little over typing out at the very least a paragraph. It's easier to go through your computer and find a completely random picture edit it and then post it where ever it is that you post in general.

I have yet to use any sort of picture message on the site I troll stomp all over.

This whole topic was rather silly. More points for random subjects.

Back