• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

How would you handle it?

I would build a time machine with a tiny fraction of the money I have obtained and then put it in a bank with a high interest rate. Then I would go to the future a gazillion years and get the money back.

i'd probably handle it similar to what you did.. i think i'd reserve most for interest/savings/investments, and blow a hilarious small fortune having a blast with my family and friends and paying all their debts off anonymously

I'd donate every dime towards the cure for cancer, stem cell research, CERN, and NASA.

I don't need to be rich to live the lifestyle that I live. I'd rather contribute towards the betterment of mankind, because the Human race as a whole will be around a lot longer than I will.

I'd save enough money on diffrent banks to be able to live from interest (I'd still work, would be boring doing nothing my whole life), I'd get some things I may have wanted to posses and share it with friends can trust for not to missuse it. The rest I'd spend for problems that may occur in my family (parents and siblings).
And the other millions I may never have a use for I'd spend to organizations who help out poor people from year to year.

And for the case I'd have a girlfriend someday, I may save some money for the education and health of possible children.

Back