Humble Bundle

Sean1995

After searching through the threads (which totally wasn't looking at the first page from the search bar), I realize there isn't a firm Humble bundle thread, with most being about a single bundle that was hosted.
So here I am, making one.

https://www.humblebundle.com/
If there is a particularly interesting Humble Bundle being hosted, give it a shout out, cause some people don't check it all the time.

Right now I'd like to highlight the current one, which includes both Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. So if you haven't got them for whatever reason, you could go grab it for cheap.

After searching through the threads (which totally wasn't looking at the first page from the search bar), I realize there isn't a firm Humble bundle thread, with most being about a single bundle that was hosted.
So here I am, making one.

https://www.humblebundle.com/
If there is a particularly interesting Humble Bundle being hosted, give it a shout out, cause some people don't check it all the time.

Right now I'd like to highlight the current one, which includes both Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. So if you haven't got them for whatever reason, you could go grab it for cheap.
I usually avoid the steam only ones because I feel no DRM is Humble Bundle's best feature. Taking it away just feels like the process is more about greed than giving to charity.

this bundle was decent (I picked up both fear games and lord of the rings from it. also I have an extra copy of both arkham games and scribblenauts so expect a giveaway at some point (or just ask me about it)

I usually avoid the steam only ones because I feel no DRM is Humble Bundle's best feature. Taking it away just feels like the process is more about greed than giving to charity.
Yeah, but Steam just streamlines everything.
Even if games aren't supported on Steam, I still run them through it.
I can Shift-TAB in Minecraft! It's great.
Easy access to the Friends bar so I can harass Gurw with minimum fuss.

REVIVAAAL TIIIMME!!

For those of you not in the know, there's currently a Sid Meier Humble Bundle available until the 18th of February... It includes ALL the DLC's for Civ 5!

Grab it While You Can!

REVIVAAAL TIIIMME!!

For those of you not in the know, there's currently a Sid Meier Humble Bundle available until the 18th of February... It includes ALL the DLC's for Civ 5!

Grab it While You Can!

Not to mention Civ III Complete, and Civ IV Complete and Sid Meier's Ace Patrol.

For those who recently bought into the humble bundle, CHECK YOUR KEY PAGE AGAIN!!! More stuff was added to the package at the average donation level which includes:

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations DLC
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents DLC
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Baba Yetu (Bonus Track Civ IV)

~Bored

For those who recently bought into the humble bundle, CHECK YOUR KEY PAGE AGAIN!!! More stuff was added to the package at the average donation level which includes:

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations DLC
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents DLC
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Baba Yetu (Bonus Track Civ IV)

~Bored
Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

Back