• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I am trying to host a garrys mod server...

TOMIS13LACK

... and i cannot find the gamemode that i want to put in. is there any way to host custom gamemodes from this?

thanks!
tom

P.S. How do i connect through filezilla?

It would probably help to tell us what game mode you want to add, so long as it isn't sandbox. Sandbox is always a no due to the havoc it can wreak on the launch servers.

Filezilla? Why would you need to use that for a game?

Is this through Launch? If so, you don't connect through Filezilla or anything of that sort. It isn't your personal server so you cannot transfer files between it and yourself.

the game mode is darkrp and i want to connect to filezilla so i can add addons
If you want a new game mode, click here and add a ticket so that Wooty can get around to doing something about it, if he deems it necessary and not a waste of resources. You can do this for the addons you wish to put in as well.

If you want a new game mode, click here and add a ticket so that Wooty can get around to doing something about it, if he deems it necessary and not a waste of resources. You can do this for the addons you wish to put in as well.
In addition, I would not recommend asking for darkrp or sandbox, as those modes have been rejected multiple times already.

Back