I can’t believe this place is still around

daredevil71789

Man, if anyone here remembers me make it known! Started my team9k journey back in 2010 on Minecraft classic and worked my way up to builder class or higher? It’s been 12 years, I don’t remember. Looks like I haven’t been on here since 2013. Hope y’all are well

I remember you mang, a bunch of us still appear from time to time. There's a t9k discord that people appear in sometimes too

idk why i come back to check the website every couple years... but i'm glad i do! man i miss this minecraft server...

Man, if anyone here remembers me make it known! Started my team9k journey back in 2010 on Minecraft classic and worked my way up to builder class or higher? It’s been 12 years, I don’t remember. Looks like I haven’t been on here since 2013. Hope y’all are well
ohai. ;)

I kinda remember you! I was ardyarde ig, I just came here randomly to check my old posts for that cool house I build in the underground engineers world. I left the T9K server after starting my own server ArdyCraft :giggle:

Idk why I made an account for this mc server is the server still up in 1.19 by any chance?:unsure:
No team9000 servers exist anymore to my knowledge. Best I could do is recommend creeperslab(creeperslab.net). However, you're not going to see much of the team9000 people there very often anymore. I saw Damashki a week ago though.

Back