• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I cannot get on teh mumble server :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded mumble a LONG time ago with some:facepalm: random username. Then I went on T9K and got kicked because I didn't have the right username. So I changed my username a few weeks ago and I still can't get on :(

when you try to get on the mumble server it will ask for a user name and password use the username and password that you use for team9000
if that dont work go to personal settings --> settings --> click password --> and then type password
its what i had to do lol

[7:33:30 PM] Connecting to server talk.game9000.net.
[7:33:31 PM] Connected.
[7:33:31 PM] Welcome message:
[7:33:31 PM] You were kicked from the server by the server: Invalid username - Please register for an account on the team9000.net forums.
[7:33:31 PM] Disconnected from server.

What username are you using?
_GWG_SheepKiller before I think is was like random noob.
Maybe it's the ip cause my old account might of been banned immediately becasue no one would know it was me. If so The nI'm safe giving my password to the Team9000 Admins.

Don't ever give your password to anyone, not even admins. You should know that.

Don't ever give your password to anyone, not even admins. You should know that.
not password I said ip.

P.S. can u help me???????? maybe look down ban list and I could tell u any that sound familiar??
IDK I just wanna get on the T9K mumble server.
P.S. what is the age restriction?

I made new signature!

_GWG_SheepKiller before I think is was like random noob.
Maybe it's the ip cause my old account might of been banned immediately becasue no one would know it was me. If so The nI'm safe giving my password to the Team9000 Admins.
not password I said ip.

P.S. can u help me???????? maybe look down ban list and I could tell u any that sound familiar??
IDK I just wanna get on the T9K mumble server.
P.S. what is the age restriction?

I made new signature!

btw, you said password, not IP. liars gonna lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back