• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I have returned. ~Filter

filtershark

Like everyone says, everyone comes back.

That I am back, from reading my posts, it seemed like I left from some sort of depression, but let me assure you that is no longer the case. I feel quite happier, if I may say so. However I have returned, I don't even know if alot of people still play here, I hope so, but I guess I will find out right?

There isn't much for me to say, I kinda made it far in life, tackling grades(that's a lie), more or so I passed some grades, but I really wanted to return here.

What made me come back? There's actually a few reasons. I didn't just decide today I'll return to T9K, well I did but what brought me back here. One I subbed Taco or that_Taco_guy, idek how long ago, and just saw a post via Youtubes. The "Update video and Surgeon simulator". and I actually found some old screenshots I had of t9k in my files and the memories all popped up in my head, I must return.

Anyways, its good to back here, if anyone missed me or not :D!

Welcome back friend, long time no see i did indeed miss you and all of the shit we use to get into and all the mischeif that was shared. Send me a message sometime :D

BTW: i knew youd come back ;)

Back