i love minecraft

sgtbananas

hello name is sgtbananas on minecraft so if u see me say hi and im new to team9000 so i hope u like me. but i need help, how do u screenshot i dont know how and i want to post screenshots of my treehouse. so pleeeezzzzz help

*For PC, you should have a button at the top of your keyboard to the right of F12 that says PrtScn. If you press that, it will take a screenshot that you can paste in MSPaint or whatever your prefered image ditor is.

*For Mac, its more complicated, and I have no experience with it so ill just quote the interwebs

Command-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it as a file on the desktop
Command-Shift-4, then select an area: Take a screenshot of an area and save it as a file on the desktop
Command-Shift-4, then space, then click a window: Take a screenshot of a window and save it as a file on the desktop
Command-Control-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it to the clipboard
Command-Control-Shift-4, then select an area: Take a screenshot of an area and save it to the clipboard
Command-Control-Shift-4, then space, then click a window: Take a screenshot of a window and save it to the clipboard
>>>Taking Screenshots in Mac OS X - Mac Guides

Back