I need a grasp of the basics over basics (tips and trick if you may)

Tetrage

I started playing minecraft yesterday, and I know the controls and stuff, but I stil don't get the whole multiplayer thing. How do I stop people from destroying my creations, what is spleef, and do I have to post pictures of my creations from multiplayer can I post things of my buildings in single player (it solves the girefing problem). Help Please!!

1. There is no way to stop people from destroying your work, but if you catch someone, PM a builder (or higher) or write it in chat, and if there are any one I'm sure they will handle with it. If there aren't any admin on you can take a screenshot of him/her and post in here:
http://www.team9000.net/f121/1222-griefer-report-thread/

2. I don't know what spleef is, but I found this:Spleef - Minepedia - The Minecraft Wiki!

I can't answer the other questions, wait until an admin reads this.

do I have to post pictures of my creations from multiplayer can I post things of my buildings in single player (it solves the girefing problem). Help Please!!

Unfortunately, we only take works built on our server into account for promotions. Otherwise, you could just take screenshots from Google Images ;)

Back