• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I really appreciate...

you're excused... from this thread :whistle:
butbutbutbutbut
images

-leaves-

How the latest blog entries no longer appear on the right part of the screen while browsing the forums. Wooty, I really enjoyed that feature, and I believe many did as well. Blogs were exciting, and I was just starting to get into it! To all of my loyal followers: https://www.team9000.net/entries/thank-you-based-flu-shot-clinic.480/

The latest blog posts are on the homepage. The list on the forums was completely broken, and not written by me. It would show everyone every blog post, even if it was deleted. Thus, I removed it.

The latest blog posts are on the homepage. The list on the forums was completely broken, and not written by me. It would show everyone every blog post, even if it was deleted. Thus, I removed it.
i like that you made this happen, however would there be some way to get my avatar to show up next to my blog update? because a lot of people know me by my picture by now x3

Back