I won't be on for a while

Ekatski

I really doubt anyone cares, but I won't be on Minecraft for a while because my computer is being a dick. It's being slower than my grandma's computer (and that's fucking slow). The reason I posted this in 'random' is because no one ever checks profile posts anyways, right? But only if you care :coffee:

Slow computers are generally those with tons of shortcuts on the desktop and taskbar.

GLHF removing all that crap manually, following a virus scan.

So that means you'll be gone in like 16 hours? Old spice bodywash can block odor for 16 hours !

We don't really have much shortcuts. What's also weird, is we can't open the "programs and features" window to uninstall programs.....

Anyone who's wondering, the last thing I downloaded was that mumble for t9k or whatever :/

What even...
KFTbSDT.png

U5anMSS.png

Are you a wizard, Woot?!
I really doubt anyone cares, but I won't be on Minecraft for a while because my computer is being a dick. It's being slower than my grandma's computer (and that's fucking slow). The reason I posted this in 'random' is because no one ever checks profile posts anyways, right? But only if you care :coffee:

Grab what's necessary then reformat, if it's a hardware issue, hopefully you'll get it sorted out with minimal ease.

Back