• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Idea's

mr_sappy

Hey everybody,
I had an idea for a server.
What if there were a server called "Ultimate Platformer"
based on going from "point a" to "point b" using only the jump button.
A team could create it surely, and it would be alot of fun for the minecraft community!
Just throwin an idea out there,
Jesse

I use WoM, so I probably would just cheat, but other than that. I don't approve. The thing is, it is just going to be another stagnent world. Nobody under pro/admin will be able to buld in it.

And since Minecraft is about Mining and Crafting this server would die quickly, like a skydive world. The only reason the skydive server is getting any "props" recently is because it soon will become the new spawn area for people who join.

The world you have an idea for will soon enough be forgotten because no one can build in it, while everyone griefs in Guest.

EDIT: Just look at City, that place is already dead, since only Builders can build in it. I haven't seen over 5 players in it since it was put on "builder only."

Also, "Idea's" is not a correct title, it should be either "Idea", "New Idea", "What about this", etc.

I use WoM, so I probably would just cheat, but other than that. I don't approve. The thing is, it is just going to be another stagnent world. Nobody under pro/admin will be able to buld in it.

And since Minecraft is about Mining and Crafting this server would die quickly, like a skydive world. The only reason the skydive server is getting any "props" recently is because it soon will become the new spawn area for people who join.

The world you have an idea for will soon enough be forgotten because no one can build in it, while everyone griefs in Guest.

EDIT: Just look at City, that place is already dead, since only Builders can build in it. I haven't seen over 5 players in it since it was put on "builder only."

Also, "Idea's" is not a correct title, it should be either "Idea", "New Idea", "What about this", etc.

I would hardly call City "dead". It's actually just reached capacity, and we're soon going to be launching a new one.

PS: Don't be so harsh on new ideas, every idea is work mentioning ^_^

Well I figure the guests would still have fun because they would be platforming.
I think one of the awesome things about minecraft is that there is a million different `games` to be made within the game.
Keep the ideas flowing!
Jesse

I think the new city (or a completely different world) should be for advanced buildings. Not just square buildings, but ones with cool architecture, that actually took a decent amount of time to build

Back