If you ruled the world......

TheXraptor

What would be the first thing you do?

I'd send anyone who regularly uses the terms "swag" or "yolo" to work camps.

.........don't look at me that way.

First I would divide the world into islands with populations no more than 200. Then I would seperate men and women and enslave humankind and crossbreed them with animals for my amusement. Then I would force humans to work in mines and factories and torture them for the Olympics.
Perfectly nornal right?

I would force all the landmasses together and make every country into one. I would name the landmass and country as "swag".

.........don't look at me that way.
tumblr_mb3ijaxBUY1rppmlho1_r1_500.jpg

Only play good music and esports would be broadcast on television.

I would then commence construction of HK-47 and annihilate all meatbags.

If I ruled world I would enslave humanity and demand that our top scientists find a way to travel to the legendary realm of Outworld. Once they figure out how to make contact with Outworld, I will allow Outworld's leader Shao Khan (or Onaga, depends on when we arrive) to merge his realm with our realm, which I have dubbed Earthrealm.

At this point in time I have achieved immortality. How? Fuck you that's how! And I will use my immense power to eliminate the current emperor of Outworld, thus taking control of the merged realms.

After a century of ruling with an iron fist, I will disappear for another century. Making people believe that I was only legend and no way real or ever make my return, giving them all a sense of security and hope. This, of course, is when I return stronger than anyone who has ever existed before me and reclaim my throne. Why? Cause I'm a sadistic fuck. Which will, in turn, lead to an Earthrealm rebellion. Now I lead the forces of Outworld and will fight the rebellion for an unknown amount of time.

In the end, a young warrior named Casey, who is a descendant of the legendary Nicolas Cage, will challenge me in a one round Mortal Kombat tournament for Earthrealm's victory and freedom. Naturally I accept, and after a long intense fight that destroys all of what used to be Houston, he will emerge the champion. Thus separating the two realms, and ending my long reign of terror.

Oh yeah and Rob Schneider movies will be illegal.

I would create a law requiring the phrases "swag" and "yolo" be used at least once every third sentence. Punishable by death.

That law is already in place in middle-high schools everywhere. (Except the punishment is being shunned by everyone).

if I ruled the world, I would push scientist to start making reusable space shuttles that doesn't cost a million to repair...
also I would demand the release of half life 3.

I would make everyone a generic person. The only way they would be allowed to look different would be by putting on one of a wide assortment of masks. After the mask is put on, the person would be completely transformed into a different creature, or be the same generic person with an added ability that makes them superior. Of course there would only be a small, select amount of people that could sell the masks legally. That's where the Happy Mask Salesman and his litter of mini Hapy Mask Salesman's come in. (What's wrong with me... ?)

Back