I'M BACK!!!

Jetmike

Hello fellow Team9000 members (and random stalkers),

Some of you may not remember me and that sucks. So let's change that. Oh and for those who do...i'm very sorry.

Anyways I'm making a return to the realm of Team9000.

So you may ask yourself, "But Jetmike what are you going to be doing now that you are back?"

Well Timmy that is a great question.

I will be streaming on the Team9000 twitch page more often. My goal is to play all sorts of games. I am trying to come up with a broadcasting schedule and as soon as I have an idea I will post it on HERE!!!

"But JetMike, Didn't the team9000 live stream die awhile ago?"

Why Timmy you are so bright! It did go by the wayside many many moons ago, however I'm bringing sexy back. (HAHA UGH)

Not only will I be playing video games but I am also going to be DJing again!!! Many of you may remember those good ole days of me streaming da sexy beats. Well I shall continue that wonderful time. That will probably not be on the team9000 twitch page but on my own Justin.tv page.

"But JetMike, what is justin.tv?"

Ah timmy I forgot how young you are. Justin.tv is the original site. Enough about that.

So here are the two links you need to go follow.

www.twitch.tv/team9000
www.justin.tv/Jetmike11

I look forward to meeting the many new faces we have on here and I look forward to not seeing the many people I cannot stand but love like a brother I never wanted.

:)

JetMike

Some of you may not remember me and that sucks. So let's change that. Oh and for those who do...i'm very sorry.

So you may ask yourself, "But Jetmike what are you going to be doing now that you are back?"

I will be streaming on the Team9000 twitch page more often. My goal is to play all sorts of games. I am trying to come up with a broadcasting schedule and as soon as I have an idea I will post it on HERE!!!

Why Timmy you are so bright! It did go by the wayside many many moons ago, however I'm bringing sexy back. (HAHA UGH)

Not only will I be playing video games but I am also going to be DJing again!!! Many of you may remember those good ole days of me streaming da sexy beats. Well I shall continue that wonderful time. That will probably not be on the team9000 twitch page but on my own Justin.tv page.

Ah timmy I forgot how young you are. Justin.tv is the original site. Enough about that.

www.twitch.tv/team9000
www.justin.tv/Jetmike11

I look forward to meeting the many new faces we have on here and I look forward to not seeing the many people I cannot stand but love like a brother I never wanted.

JetMike
'Bout fucking time, you sexy beast. <3

I read the title just after watching the epic meal time with Arnold Schwarzenegger. I shall forever think of you speaking in his voice whenever I read a post of yours.

www.twitch.tv/team9000
www.justin.tv/Jetmike11

JetMike
Welcome back!!!

Looking forward to the stream revival!

Be sure to grab Ollee with you Jetmike, I'm getting rather tired of seeing his LoL vids that only get 5 views.

Is coming back the new thing in T9k? Also, I don't think Timmy has been on in a very long time. I could be wrong, though. Is he coming back, too?

Back