• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I'm back

TheXraptor

Now that I've settled into high school and actually have some spare time, I can actually afford to be active. Also, now that Team 9000 is actively playing games my laptop can support, I'll be able to join in on the fun that I've more than likely missed in my absence.

So yeah........hai.

@jerzey dude this isn't an exclusive community and everything works and sticks because it is/was fun, not because of loyalty. I like turtles.

@Jerzey, That is not what I meant at all. I never left the community outright, I took a break for a variety of reasons (including starting high school and a general lack of activity from the community. People were still playing games such as Battlefield 3, but my laptop cannot support games like that).

I'm no silver tongue, I say things that I come to regret (a perfect example being when I lost my cool over the whole 18> to talk lobbies on Mumble). The way I worded this blog definitely makes me look like a bit of a jackass. I'll revise it now that I have time to think about it.

Also, what Hawke said.

It is people like Jerzey that was one of the reasons I took a break. The way Shadowwolf was treated and how he was treated so poorly that he quit made me sick to my stomach.

Back