I'm gonna boast about my debate season

crafteroftemines

Sorry, I tried to think of a title that didn't sound arrogant, but couldn't so I just chose the most arrogant one I could think of.

Anywho... The main reason i havent been on steam (ive been signed in but thats mainly my brother) or Team9000 is because of debate.

This season i'm happy to announce I have, as of now, 21 wins and 9 losses. I also have gotten 1st and 3rd once in the JV division, and have gotten 4th twice in the open division.

This doesn't need any reply, (although undoubtedly it will be bumped a couple of times) I still wanted to post this because, "I'm proud goddamn it" and you all might want to know what was happening. (Although probably not many of you)

-- Turtles of Sin

Debates are similar to sport competitions that rely not on feats of physical strength and agility, but rather on the theological and strategic tendencies of the mind. Groups of people or a lone wolf will compete against others using logic and reason in back and forth discussions/arguments/debates in the hopes of proving who is the top sheep in the flock.

That's a rather impressive record. I never participated in debates officially, but I did watch the regional competitions every year.

Debate me IRL cunt
I'm a master debater
alright just fly over to the wonderful state of Kansas and ill fck u up m8

I'm right and you're wrong. Checkmate.

And if you ask me to prove that I'm right and you're wrong, the answer is yes, and I am still right and you're wrong.
Your method of debate is abusive because it allows both team infinite prep to construct speeches and to create clash, alternative debate without typing your responses

Back