I'm on an airplane

And i made this thread! :sneaky: (using my free 30 minutes of interwebz)
true story, im flying to sacramento to visit my family from china, we are going skiing and snowboarding :D

And i made this thread! :sneaky: (using my free 30 minutes of interwebz)
true story, im flying to sacramento to visit my family from china, we are going skiing and snowboarding :D
Cool story bro. I was doing this multiple times last week.

Well I'm on a chair.
Yeah well I'm on a boat.
i__m_on_a_horse_by_chaviso2-d468li4.jpg

Hello Posters. Look at your post, now back to mine. Now back at your post, now back to mine. Sadly, your's isn't mine. But if you stopped posting content exactly like memes and started to post said content with small modifications your's could look like mine. Look up. Back down. Where are we? You're in a thread with the post your post could look like. What's on your screen? Back at me. I have it. It's a thread with many posts about that thing you love. Look again. The posts are now diamonds! Anything is possible when you make changes to memes and not just copy them. I'm on a forum.

Hello Posters. Look at your post, now back to mine. Now back at your post, now back to mine. Sadly, your's isn't mine. But if you stopped posting content exactly like memes and started to post said content with small modifications your's could look like mine. Look up. Back down. Where are we? You're in a thread with the post your post could look like. What's on your screen? Back at me. I have it. It's a thread with many posts about that thing you love. Look again. The posts are now diamonds! Anything is possible when you make changes to memes and not just copy them. I'm on a forum.
That was the worst use of the Old Spice meme ever.

Back