• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

( inarticulate yelling )

Melexiious

'sup there.

I'm here!
Kind of.

I'm not sure, nostalgia is a peculiar thing. I was going through my steam friends list and I noticed that there were a few people from T9K I had on my steam list and I couldn't place their names. (I've been in the process of naming everyone with aliases so if anyone has a dumb name, I can name 'em which has been... hard.)

Anyway.
I've made a conscious decision to try and... well, not exactly /come back/ but try and visit regularly. I ain't making no promises, and there's a chance this might fail. But I've always been a fickler for anxiety and depression, and a problem evolved from this is that I can't hold.. well, friendships that well.

I mean, i've got my close friends and that's all fine and dandy, but anyone not in that circle are almost always cut out of my life, which is.. annoying. And it's even ended in them insulting me and hating me because they think I hate them, which is not the case at all, never in the slightest.

And that's a thing... I've had issues with stuff for the past while, I dropped out of high-school since I had panic attacks constantly, tried doing online courses and my lazy-ass never did them. I'm currently doing computer programming at TAFE and plan to do some barista/alcohol courses next semester, but that's drastically reduced my social interaction.. since at high-school, I had me friends! But with all the colleges and TAFE's where I don't really know anyone, it's been hard to keep social interaction up.

So, what's a place where I can attempt at human interaction, without doing much? Why the internet of course!
And what better place that ol' T9K?

So yeah.
I'll probably try to pop back every now and then, get on mumble more, get on servers more. Something like that.
Maybe try and get more likes on my posts then I actually do posts, that'd be hilarious.
Who knows.

Oh, and by the way, the facebook for T9K is almost at 1200 likes, which I've been waiting for such, such a long time now.

PS if you read this (or skipped it because of now nonsensical it was at times) this is due to the fact that I've become nocturnal for a few days, and I'm trying to break the cycle.
((i'm very tired.))

PSS still waiting for moondoggy to interview me.
plox doggyboy pls i want it so bad.
A man can dream, can't he?

I THOUGHT I COULD LEAVE,
BUT NO MATTER WHAT YOU'LL ALWAYS COME BACK

DlA0EjP.jpg

I miss you and vorsprung both sir. You were two of the fanciest chaps I've ever drempt about vandalizing and burning phallus sculptures with. We would be the scourge and sworn enemy of Konflakes, guardian of phalluses and doctor in phallusolisys. Death to the phallus clan! Rise of the V! V for Victory... V for Vagitarianism!

Someone mentioned my name? Oh.../you/...

Hullo again! We're Facebook friends, bee tee dubs, so that's like being besties. Except I don't think I've ever "liked" anything you've posted. Perhaps I'll change that...now-ish...

Back