• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Increase Admin Price to Reduce Admins

AllSt4r

There are too many god damn admins.. many of whom are abusing and annoying all the surfers. To get enough points to buy admin, you only need surf for a week. At this rate, everyone who surfs regularly on DFX servers will have admin! This results in more abuse on the servers.

ok.. coool.. you should double or triple the admin prices

and does ur get back home mean.. after the 7 weeks ur on vacation?

well i have some suggestions.

I think that u should put all the platinum member powers into the gold member and raise gold member to like 30k. I think 40k is way too high. besides if admins abuse,thats what the forums is for.

it would make more sense to have less than 10 admins so there's not as much abusing, and...you just don't need more than that

well i have some suggestions.

I think that u should put all the platinum member powers into the gold member and raise gold member to like 30k. I think 40k is way too high. besides if admins abuse,thats what the forums is for.

No...people pay real money for platinum.

Well I think if u were to raise gold to 40k,double,u should like make it to longer than a month I think instead of per month.....

Would take me a long long time for 40k. Also,I dont think im one of the abusing admins and never will be :)

how bout you take only people dat pay like back when i was admin and get a freakin feel of the admins be4 givin them power.... i rember when i bought admin double had to make sure that everyone liked me and that i wouldnt f-up but then again this is gay "Surf" so what do i know

how bout you take only people dat pay like back when i was admin and get a freakin feel of the admins be4 givin them power.... i rember when i bought admin double had to make sure that everyone liked me and that i wouldnt f-up but then again this is gay "Surf" so what do i know
sry you feel that way :L, you could always play on dfx-fun... im thinking of bringing back dfx-mod to it

... i VERY MUCH AGREE that gold should be like 50k too many abusing admins - 12 year old admins - and just unknown admins.. iftheres 16 people ina server about 8 are admins most of the time and about if 10 like 8 also its stupid too many admins... oh yearh and btw pleas don't rasie it from 8$ for plat otherwise i won't eb able to pay :[

here is an idea in order to get platinum it should be like 8$ or u gotta pay
100k in points or more since it has the real admin commands like mute gag ban lamatize XD

but its just an suggestion

Back