• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

inigmatus

inigmatus

I only want Cool status only for the ability to create water access to my aircraft and spaceships and stations I plan to build.

Again I only want the ability to build a water access rather than a stair. However I can get that would be appreciated. It will go a long way to make these builds fun (rather than on concentrating on building stairs to the sky everytime).

Currently flying or unsightly single block towers is the only way to get there without building an unsightly stair complex. I aim to build functional designs that are meant to be played. My first is a spaceship with a spacediving purpose. You can get up to the ship (someone with cool status provided the water access) and then leap out aiming for different targets on the ground that go all the way down to the bottom. Quite fun actually, and my first build generated quite a bit of interest.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png

And here are the targets: 14.png

This ship was build on guest 536 I think. I made another one in 537:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

The target area has already been griefed:
5.jpg

I really need water ability. :)

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Back