• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Invisipoints Revealed

Wooty

Staff member
I've been asked many times up until today about the truth behind "Invisipoints." How many do you have? How do you get them? These secret behind these mysterious points has been kept under wraps, until today that is.

Today is the day. Today, you get to find out how Invisipoints are calculated and given away. Are you ready!?!?!?!? Get READY!!!

invisipoints3.png

--- I hope you're happy.

I have 4026 Invisipoints!

Here is a link to my work: http://t9k.me/w

Now while I was playing with this equation I noticed that you actually end up with a great deal more Invisipoints if you hate team9000. Is this on purpose? Also since when is the number of items wooted a contributing factor to a ten-thousandth of an angle and what exactly does this angle measure?

Edit: No presents for Jetmike! Buhahaha

If you get more points for hating Team9000, then obviously

doingitwrong.jpg

The hatred number is obviously located in the denominator of the denominator, which makes it actually get multiplied to the numerator!

Ah, it appears there was error in my theory. My Invisipoint total still holds at 4026. I will update when I finish buying my holiday-discounted Steam games.

Back