• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

IP blocked from JTV, can anyone get me in contact with a jtv admin?

Htial

So last Friday my dad's friend who I despise was visiting from out of town. She showed up at about 7am, drunk, and a few hours later I was IP blocked from JTV. She was a lifecaster on JTV previously and has been banned from JTV multiple times. I guess she figured since she's not at home she should try making another JTV account or something and was banned shortly afterward. She is gone now and I have been trying to get in contact with JTV, but my emails have gone unanswered, so I am hoping someone here could get me in contact with one so I can hopefully explain and get it lifted.

EDIT: Got unbanned, everything is fine again :D

I also can't acess to JTV cuz i'm not in America. You oughta pay them to un-restrict acess or wait a couple of weeks. Or you could move to Merica.

I also can't acess to JTV cuz i'm not in America. You oughta pay them to un-restrict acess or wait a couple of weeks. Or you could move to Merica.

That wasn't the issue. I am in Canada and we don't get blocked for any of the reasons that Europeans do, but I got myself unbanned, so it's cool now.

Back