IRL PICS! (if you want to)

here is the daily cheese that goes to school

foto (8).JPG

the awesome ROLEPLAYING cheese (best shot i could find with my newest costume)
(bunch of iron&fur around ur legs = comfy but damn heavy)

IMG_0203.JPG

and the derpy cheese

foto (7).JPG

And I was like BABY, BABY, BABY, OOOOHH
I actually had better hair than justin bieber, my layers were like perfect.

suck a dick justin your locks will never be as amazing as mine were you cock sucking twat I'll demolish your pubic region with a Chiddaling and then I'll drown your parents in front of you while nailing your legs to a fucking helicopter blade while it's spinning before it spits you off into space where your body will implode and i will somehow gather the pieces and turn them into a world, best selling muesli bar called Bits'n'Stuff Health Bars which in turn ruin everyones layers and make my old ones look even better you stinky rabbit anus rolling courageously around in pride while I attack you with a dragon. Yes, I posses a dragon his name is Jonathan Nguyen and he will fucking ruin you with his fiery breath and claws and crazy attractive nose and stuff. Luckily for you he also has has bad layers in his scales so you will feel better for about 0.00001/second before he dismembers your muesli bars and turns them into nukes which he then explodes everywhere except places that he is in basically ruining the world because of you. Except for me because I'll still have the benefit on knowing that my layers were better than yours.

old pictures of me being younger then 10? you will never see mine... :eek: only my parents and relatives can see them.

suck a dick justin your locks will never be as amazing as mine were you cock sucking twat I'll demolish your pubic region with a Chiddaling and then I'll drown your parents in front of you while nailing your legs to a fucking helicopter blade while it's spinning before it spits you off into space where your body will implode and i will somehow gather the pieces and turn them into a world, best selling muesli bar called Bits'n'Stuff Health Bars which in turn ruin everyones layers and make my old ones look even better you stinky rabbit anus rolling courageously around in pride while I attack you with a dragon. Yes, I posses a dragon his name is Jonathan Nguyen and he will fucking ruin you with his fiery breath and claws and crazy attractive nose and stuff. Luckily for you he also has has bad layers in his scales so you will feel better for about 0.00001/second before he dismembers your muesli bars and turns them into nukes which he then explodes everywhere except places that he is in basically ruining the world because of you. Except for me because I'll still have the benefit on knowing that my layers were better than yours.
U mad?

Well played, good Sir.

Back