IRL PICS! (if you want to)

This is the most beautiful picture I have ever seen in my entire damn life. Oh, and I'm in that big T on the field.
Neyland beautiful.jpg

And while I'm here, a quick throwback to a few months ago when I did something special apparently.
Band Banquet.jpg

This is very late i know, but i've been wondering about Smart cars;

Due to their small size, are they at a higher roll over risk, or pretty balanced out?
As far as I know, in regular use, it doesn't have a higher rollover risk. The original Smart Cars supposedly did, but they've made changes since however many years that's been so they don't have that problem anymore.

As far as I know, in regular use, it doesn't have a higher rollover risk. The original Smart Cars supposedly did, but they've made changes since however many years that's been so they don't have that problem anymore.

Oh Cool :eek: as a follow up, is the interior a bit cramped, or does it feel pretty spacious, relatively speaking?

Oh Cool :eek: as a follow up, is the interior a bit cramped, or does it feel pretty spacious, relatively speaking?
The interior is perfectly fine. It's a small car but it doesn't mean where you sit is crowded. I actually have to have my seat pulled all the way forward to comfortably reach the pedals. 6 foot something brother got in the passenger seat and could put his legs pretty much straight out.

Also since you're replying here rather than the other, more appropriate thread, I'm going to make sure you know this exists: https://www.team9000.net/threads/show-off-your-ride.13540/page-4#post-378843

Back